ARTICLE 1: NAME & PURPOSE
Section 1: The name of this organization is SAKINA FOUNDATION TRUST
Section 2: Sakina Foundation Trust is a non-profit charity organization deeply involved in helping poor and needy people of India to make a positive difference in their lives. Sakina Foundation Trust started with this sole purpose as a charity foundation and is striving hard to make a positive difference in different areas like education, health care and better living of poor and needy. Sakina Foundation Trust helped several poor students to pursue higher studies and organized health camps in rural areas. Sakina Foundation Trust has been working very actively to adopt government schools .Sponsor poor students, help the homeless and provide health care to poor people in rural areas and there by making a difference in others lives.
OBJECTS: The objects for which the Sakina Foundation Trust is founded are:
- Construction and maintenance prayer Hall for the benefit of the public.
- Construction and running of Schools, colleges, education institutions, free dispensaries, Construction Centres for poor feeding and homes for the aged for the benefit of the public.
- Granting of financial assistance to any educational institution for granting scholarships, prizes, medals, awards for excellence in studies, sports and scientific research, distribution of books and note books for poor and deserving students.
- Establishment, conduct, maintenance of clinical laboratories, hospitals, nursing homes, dispensaries and institutions of similar nature and providing financial assistance to the deserving persons for medical treatment, in any medical institution.
- Providing financial assistance for performing free meal and feeding the poor directly and through other institutions.
- Establishment, conduct, maintenance of old age homes, homes for physically challenged men, women and children and persons with similar disabilities and also for granting financial assistance to institutions performing similar activities.
- Grant of donation to any Temple, Mosque, Church, Gurudwara and other places of worship and / or religious institutions.
- Providing for or contributing to education and scientific research and development.
- Providing relief to the poor and advancing any other object of general public utility.
- The Sakina Foundation Trust will not carry out any activities with the intention of earning profit and will perform with service motive only.
- Activities of the Sakina Foundation Trust will be carried out outside India.
- To accept gift, donations buildings, to alter, to demolish or improve them and equip them suitably.
- To establish, Cultural and Social Institutions.
- To function as a Non-Communal and as a secular foundation.
- To establish the school, collages to impart education in the area of higher education
- TO start educational institutions and to work for the encouragement of educational set up
- To encourage educational institutions with awards or prize also motivate institutions for higher and quality education.
- To support needy, marginalized socially-economically backward people for education.
- To motivate young people for research and development work, also may provide scholarship.
- To enrol staff at urban level and rural level to motivate and train the trainers.
- To work for metal, physical, intellectual development via education to make responsible citizen.
- To build National-International level Youth-hostel to provide accommodation to students
- To enrol quality staff who can guide for vocational training, modern studies, etc.
- To build libraries, reader hall for citizens.
- To make people obedient of Law.
- To be the bridge between socially-economical deprived class and Govt. for to get govt schemes to needy.
- To organize public health camps for –maternity health, eye, dental, labs etc. the org may give free service for all.
- The foundation may set up Primary health care centre, hospital, medicine distribution center with discounted or token rate.
- To establish hospitals, clinics, counselling centre and may donate machinery to needy medical service provider.
- To do relief work during the natural or manmade calamities and also start relief centres-distribution centre.
- To have help centre during calamities time.
- To establish, administer and protect public useful things or may fulfil the need of Library, mobile library, medial help centre, community marriage fest, Legal help centre, free diagnose treatment centre, etc.
- To help poor, handicapped, old and needy people with food and other primary facilities.
- To arrange donation for the activities.
- To celebrate national-social festival for integrity.
- To create and encourage traditional arts like dance-painting, drama and other cultural activities.
- To work for widow, poor, old aged, orphan kids, and to create sympathy among the society for them.
- The org may adopt person for life time and may provide food, shelter, clothes, medical facility, and education to them.
- To give helping hand to handicapped – blind girls for educational, vocational training, funding. And make them able for employment.
- To create awareness to bring then in mainstream of society.
- The org. may build special hostel-training centre for handicapped.
- TO work for addiction remove programs.
FREE OXYGEN SAVIOUR AND OXYGEN ON WHEELS Breath to the
Telangana Parents Association for Child Rights and Safety Given the